Saturday, December 05, 2020 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
You are invited to have fun this holiday season with a family friendly scavenger hunt! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to solve riddles and find clues throughout the Town of Hanover for your chance to win $1200 in prizes from our local retailers. This hunt is a fun event and you will not be timed, so you can walk, drive or snowshoe, either way your skills will be tested!
IT’S EASY TO PARTICIPATE!
1. Your scavenger hunt card will be available for pick up at the P&H Centre (main entrance) or the Clock Tower on Dec. 5, 2020 between 11am-3pm or download a printable version at hanover.ca/events
2. Complete your mission.
3. Drop off your completed card in the drop box located at the P&H Centre by 3pm Dec. 5, 2020.
4. Win fabulous prizes.
1. This event will comply with all COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event. This includes physical distancing, avoiding crowds and teammates should be members of your household. If at any point during your hunt there is another team already at a location, we ask everyone to co-operate, wait you turn, and only proceed when the site is clear.
2. Only one contest entry per household.
3. You are responsible to follow all of the rules of the road and laws.