- Application for Licensing Elibility.pdf
- Blanket Raffle Application Form.pdf
- Blanket Raffle Report.pdf
- Break Open Ticket Application Form.pdf
- Break Open Ticket Terms & Conditions.pdf
- Break Open Ticket Report.pdf
- Media Bingo Application Form.pdf
- Media Bingo Terms & Conditions.pdf
- Media Bingo Report.pdf
- Raffle Lottery Licensing Process.pdf
- Raffle Lottery Application Form.pdf
- Raffle Licence Terms & Conditions.pdf
- Raffle Lottery Report.pdf
- Licences (General) Fees.pdf
Yard sales are an excellent way to minimize waste and maximize the reuse and recycling of household items in addition to putting some extra money in your pocket. There are, however, municipal bylaws that regulate yard sales.
Effective May 1, 2016, all yard sales shall be registered with the Town of Hanover. Residents having a yard sale can download the registration form here or online at www.hanover.ca/yard-sale and submit either in person at the Municipal Office, by mail to the Municipal Office, or by email to email@example.com, at least one week in advance of having a yard sale.
Residents will benefit from free advertising of their yard sale via the Town of Hanover website. Thank you for your cooperation!