1) Have your bills sent to you by email directly to your inbox. Download the E-Billing Enrolment Form and return it to the Town of Hanover in person at 341 10th Street Hanover, by email email@example.com, or by fax to 519.364.6456.
2) Sign up for Epost - Please follow the link to sign up today! www.epost.ca
3) Pick up your bill at the Town of Hanover Civic Centre located at 341 10th Street, Hanover during regular office hours – Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm, (excluding statutory holidays).
4) Call the Civic Centre at 519.364.2780 and press 0 during regular office hours to obtain your amount owing.
Updates will be posted on the Town of Hanover website and through social media.
Payment of your account may be made by the following convenient methods:
1) Pre-authorized payment plan. Have funds withdrawn from your bank account monthly or on the installment due date for property taxes or on the due date for water/sewer bills. Download our Pre-authorized Payment Plan Application Form.
2) Telephone or internet banking – sign up through your financial institution.
3) In person – Monday to Friday, between 8:30am and 4:30pm at 341 10th Street, Hanover. Pay by cheque, cash, or debit. An after-hours courtesy mail slot is located at the right side of the front door at the Civic Office east entrance, for cheque payment only.